We hope all of our patients are doing well during this trying time. In an effort to get back to taking care of your dental needs, we will be seeing a reduced number of patients starting the week of May 4th. While we will have several new protocols in place, our dedication to our patients hasn’t changed. With your help we have faith that this transition will go smoothly, and we look forward to getting back to a fully functioning office ASAP.
Our top priority is patient safety and creating a clean and friendly environment for you. We are closely monitoring the recommendations and guidelines of the Virginia Dental Association, American Dental Association and the Center for Disease Control and Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The following changes in our office protocol are based on these recommendations:
- Please bring your own masks, they are required to enter the building.
- Before leaving for your appointment, please make sure you brush your teeth and use the restroom.
- Once you arrive at our office, please remain in your car and call our front desk and call the check in phone number you were provided at confirmation, to inform us you have arrived.
- Each patient will be screened prior to entry into the building using a pre-screening form supplied by the Virginia Dental Association.
- Once we are ready for you or your child’s appointment, we will contact you and are asking that ONLY the patient enter the building. If your child is not able to attend their appointment alone, ONE parent or guardian may accompany them, but we are mandated that all non-patient visitors also wear masks while in our building.
- Once inside the foyer, we will have a sanitation station for you to use prior to entering building
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We ask that all non-appointment related questions be handled over the phone or via email.
We ask for your cooperation and patience during this initial period.
We thank you for your continued support of our office and look forward to seeing you again!